We are now accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. Please contact the office for more information or to receive an application package.
New for the 2019-2020 school year- call us today to find out about our New Family Incentive!
Sonrise Christian Academy welcomes applications from all families. Families who wish to attend SCA must successfully complete the following stages.
- Completion of enrolment application forms
- Interview with the principal and admissions committee
- Admission assessment (grades 1 - 8)
Students applying for enrolment at Sonrise will be admitted on the basis that:
- They meet the necessary age requirements.The age requirement for Kindergarten is that the child must have reached, on or before December 31 of the school year in which he/she is applying, his/ her fifth birthday for SK or fourth for JK
- There is space available in the classroom that the student will be entering
- They are capable of maintaining both the academic and behavioural standards of the Academy - (Sonrise Christian Academy does not have the staff nor facilities to meet the needs of all children)
- They comply with all policies and procedures of the Academy
- There are no unresolved matters of contempt concerning the individual
- His/her parents have signed the Academy's Statement of Faith and Statement of Core Family Values
Students carrying through from the preceding school year and are qualified for re-enrolment are given a priority standing.